home about daily reads contact

Friday, April 30, 2010

The End is Near...

Today is the last day of classes. Thank. Goodness. It has been a long semester that went by soo fast. I am so excited about all of the new things happening in the comming semester here at CofO. What the summer holds for me is sort of unknown. I know that I will be moving back home in 1 week, I will be babysitting for 2 cute young girls about 3 days a week, and that is all that I am sure of. I hate the unknown, and the more I think about it, themore it freaks me out... I want to know that I am going to have a second job, I want to know that I will get to see Chris enough to not hurt our relationship but build it up. I just want to know. But all of these things will come together and I know that, I just have to have faith. On the other hand, it is so EXCITING to have all of these new things happening in my life. The unknown can be very fun at times. I have a fun, unplanned weekend ahead of me. Moving the boy into his new place, and resting! yay. Maybe a little garage saling along the way? I think yes. I will hopefully be back to post more this week.
Loves,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment