home about daily reads contact

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh It's Saturday Night

Last night I went out with some friends for Warren's 21st birthday! We went to the Pizza Cellar, a hole-in-the-wall kinda place. They are known for their excellent pizza and fun times. Here are some pictures from the night.

Zach and Hally

Ellyn and Sarah

this is real life. 

Zach, Hally, Warren, Ashlyn, aaaannnddd me, all sprawled out. haha

The four of us have known each other since 1995. We have been in school together since kindergarten, we are now half a semester away from being seniors in college.

We always have the best times. These people are amazing. AMAZING I tell you. I couldn't ask for better friends. 


And now, it is Sunday afternoon, I have to do my taxes. ew.
my 'lazy Sunday' look 

No comments:

Post a Comment