home about daily reads contact

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Love

I am a homebody. I LOVE being home more than most people I know. I love walking up to my front door and smelling the wood fire burning inside. I love seeing my Mom standing there waiting for me as soon as I open the door to help me carry anything in. I love seeing the Christmas tree all lit with ornaments that my sister and I made when we were little. I love being bombarded by my giant black lab, Charlie.I love seeing pictures of my family all around the house. I love home. It means so much to me. I can't wait for the day when I can bring my kids here, to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I hope they love it just as much as I do.

Here are a couple photos that I snapped while at home. I will have many more throughout the break.


this one was being difficult and decided to not upload straight....

No comments:

Post a Comment